Haith's is very excited to have been shortlisted for the prestigious HSBC International Business Award. Haith's wish to thank all their UK and International clients as it wouldn't be possible without their dedication to making high-quality products.
"The part we play, is to make great ingredients and support our partners as they venture throughout Europe and into new emerging territotories in the USA, Canada and Japan...amongst others." - Anna Lewis - International Trade Advisor.
What the Judges Wanted...
Businesses of any age that can demonstrate growth in international trading and are pro active in their planning. A company that moves forward with enthusiasm, imagination and energy, with an eye on a sustainable future for itself…
This award recognises a Northern Lincolnshire based business which has significantly grown its international trade in the past year.
Can include any of the following:
- Growth in international client base/contract values
- Exploitation of niche global markets
- Growth in employment/turnover/profit
- Imaginative use and development of financial and staff resources
- Implementation of a progressive international marketing plan
- Innovative development of products and services for international markets
The winner was announced on May 15th, 2015.
For more information see http://www.nlincsba.co.uk/awards/the-hsbc-international-trade-award
Written by Simon H. King