Liquid Robin Red® with Chilli
Liquid Robin Red® with Chilli has been designed to complement and enhance our range of fishing baits.
Like our original Liquid Robin Red, this new flavour has been field-tested extensively and has outperformed expectations by numerous field testers.
• Contains genuine Robin Red® fresh from the production line
• Is PVA Friendly so ideal for stocking-meshed pellets, crumbs or seeds
• Can also be used for stick mixes and in PVA bags
• Add to a Method Mix, Carpet Feed or Bag Mix
• Use as a glug on boiled baits, shelf-life boilies, pop-ups, particles and seed blends, cereals, floaters or just pour a few mils over your hook baits
• Brilliant when used together with our matching Ready to Roll Base Mix
• Can also be used with other pellet types
• Use in paste mixes for hook bait wraps, lead wraps etc
After much testing (in the UK and overseas) the finished product is one that we are all very proud of. We set out to keep the original values of Robin Red in its simplest and unadulterated form as that offers anglers the opportunity to experiment and adjust the signal of an ingredient to keep carp (and your mates!) guessing.
Haith’s Liquid Robin Red with Chilli offers you 100% peace of mind that the liquid you’re purchasing contains genuine Haith’s ingredients. Our message is simple: when it comes to buying any Robin Red product – shop with an “Approved Bait Firm” or shop direct with Haith’s.
Liquid Robin Red with Chilli adds extra value to the Robin Red range of products and it’s going to prove to be very versatile: add the legendary attractor in liquid form to boilies; pellet and particle mixes; stick and spod mixes and is PVA friendly.
"used the liquid robin red with chilli on a recent fishing trip with my nephew on a famous Cornish reservoir. I mixed up a 10ltr pot of haiths red band birdfood conditioner with 3 ltrs of the new super nut mix and 20mil of the liquid robin red. after spodding it out to my chosen areas with 50 or so boilies on each spot I felt confident that it would not be long before I started to receive some attention. a couple of hours later 2 lovely common carp had been landed and a great start to my new favourite particle mix."