Safe4 Disinfectant Range for Cage & Aviary Birds
Specially formulated Safe4 disinfectant doesn't contain harmful phenols or aldehydes and it's safe for use on all bird cages and accessories.
Specially formulated Safe4 disinfectant doesn't contain harmful phenols or aldehydes and it's safe for use on all bird cages and accessories. In fact, here are six good reasons to trust Safe4 disinfectants:
- Safe4 does NOT contain harmful Phenols, Aldehydes or Alcohol.
- Safe4 in working dilutions has neutral pH of approximately 7.6.
- There is no need to sluice away with water after application and can be immediately brought into direct contact with animals, whilst still wet, saving you valuable time which can be better spent caring.
- Safe4 is NON-toxic, NON-corrosive, NON-staining, NON-tainting and a NON-irritant at all working dilutions.
- Safe4 is kinder to the environment being water-based and biodegradable.
- Safe4 is manufactured in the United Kingdom and is efficacy tested by recognised UK laboratories.
Available as Concentrate (5 litres), Trigger Spray (ready to use) and a Hand Sanitiser (in dispenser).
"My boy has 2 cages wiped with a diluted solution of this every day - his upstairs & downstairs cages. I feel confident using this, knowing his propertis are always clean & disinfected with this."