ROBIN RED® for natural colouring.
We believe Robin Red with natural colouring food to be every bit as effective as the original Robin Red*
Robin Red (UK/EU) can be used in bait, ground bait, hook baits, liquids, and can be labelled as a complementary feed for fish because it meets UK/EU regulations for animal feed. Use it in the same way you may have used the original product, which remains available for hook baits, namely at a level of 5-10% with room for upward inclusion rate in high-attract alternative hook baits. If you're making a Liquid Robin Red, we'd suggest 20% makes a high-quality liquid that delivers performance.
"During tests undertaken in association with Haith’s, CC Moore & Co Ltd found Robin Red® (UK/EU) to be at least as effective as an ingredient when compared to original Robin Red®" - CC Moore & Co Ltd.
Haith’s New Robin Red® (UK/EU) properties:
- This is the new Robin Red® (UK/EU) made by Haith’s
- Contains feed-permitted colourant, specifically for edible bait use
- Consistent, vivid beetroot-red, oily spice meal
- Smooth, sweet, red pepper aroma & taste
- Highly effective bird food type bait ingredient
- Gives texture to baits, increases leakage potential
- Adds valuable vits & mins
- Dyes baits red/brown when used at higher levels
- Suitable for year-round use in any base mix
- Use up to 50% in your mix, use lower levels in winter
Complementary feed for fish.
Oil A: 13.03%
Crude Protein: 11.1%
Crude Fibre: 13.1%
Dry Matter: 93.8%
Total Oil: 13.56%
Composition: Capsicum, Red Beet Extract, Sucrose, Vegetable oil, Maltodextrin
*Comment on colour for finished baits: a little less 'blood red' in colour than Robin Red original and a slightly more natural 'rust brown' instead.