Parrot Nature Diet™ (soaking seeds)
Parrot Nature Diet is a unique mix which is low in fat and most beneficial (nutritional) after soaking, when it's been allowed to sprout.
SOAKING INSTRUCTIONS: It takes at least two days to prepare the soaked and sprouted seeds.
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Place enough seed for a one day feed in a bowl and soak in plain water for 24 hours (the water can be warm, but not hot, as you pour it in).
- Keep the mixture at room temperature (not in a fridge) throughout the 24 hours needed to soak.
- Then drain, rinse in cold water and drain again.
- Leave for another 12-18 hours at room temperature to germinate (rinse seeds occasionally in cold water during this stage).
- Finally, rinse thoroughly in cold water. When you see a small white shoot poking out of the seeds and chickpeas, the mixture is then ready to feed to the birds.
- This diet is low fat, natural, varied and better than feeding just the usual sunflower seed-based diet.
My birds love this feed. I soak for 12 hours and then leave to germinate for 18 hours, great results
Hello Sam, thank you for review. We are happy to hear that you are getting great results with Parrot Nature Diet™ (soaking seeds). and that they are a hit with your birds.
Delivered promptly and does what it should, I have used it for 30 years always satisfied.
Hello Jack, thank you for the feedback and for trusting us for 30 years to feed your birds.