Peanut Granules for fishing
Regular price £3.40
Regular priceUnit price per
Almost guaranteed to have carp queuing up!
Peanut Granules are a brilliant mini particle that is almost guaranteed to have carp queuing up for a bite to eat in your swim.They are sourced from screened peanuts and are super-cleaned to give pure, 100% goodness. The granules are extracted from the heart of the peanut to give a high-fat, high-energy food that carp cannot resist. A little goes a long way, but preoccupation is guaranteed – that’s why we add Peanut Granules to our SuperRed Groundbait, to give it added pulling power! Added crunch.
Bait making tip:
- Soak the nuts for 24 hours adding flavourings/sweeteners (if required).
- Boil then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Drain off the hot water.
- Tip: Peanuts are best when they have been allowed to stand for a couple of days after preparation.
- No Husks or skin, just total peanut
- Bright and crunchy to add sparkle to your groundbait
- Can be used on its own or as part of ground bait or method mix
- Takes flavour and colour well
- Very economical: a little goes a long way
For best results soak the total peanut granules in water laced with your favourite flavour and sweetener. After an overnight soak, place the granules and the flavoured water in which they have been soaking, in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Simmer for ten to fifteen minutes.
Alternatively, they can be used un-boiled following eight hours in soak.
Please note: Do not overfeed with Peanut Granules and please adhere to the preparation guidelines given below: